Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Belated Mother's Day!


Things are looking up for me, I had a most wonderful Mother's Day and my trial date has been set for 6/23. Mr. X wants to have a 'settlement conference' but there is no way that he is wasting any more of my time. He wants to save money but this is not the way to do it. If he wants to meet then he is going to have to pay all my attorneys fees. It won't look good to the judge that he won't discuss anything without making me pay my attorneys.

All he has to do is make an offer, after all, I was the last one to make an offer. But, I will continue to deposit his temporary support check until the trial. I'm not sure my attorney won't postpone until we get the interrogatories answered and all of the discovery asked for.

We shall see!

8 more school days left til SUMMER!

my sig

2 comments:

Eva Marie said...

Good luck, and make sure you take pictures of the Happy Dance you'll do once it is all over with

Anonymous said...

Wow. I admire you. I am recently divorced mom with 2 kids and I cannot even imagine going to school after work at night. It is all I can do to keep up with the house.