Friday, June 13, 2008

DMV

We went to the Green Springs office to get The Youngest Boy's Learner's Permit. WOW. We got there around 11:00 and was told that his state ID, his boater's license was not a valid ID. Hmmm. They are the ones who issued it but anyway. I had to go back home and get his birth certificate and a form from the school that stated he hadn't dropped out YET.
That's when the waiting began. He was number 61. When they called 59, I texted him to come back inside (he was outside on his cell phone). He came in and then they called 57. I guess we were lucky enough to be there for BINGO thursdays. They called 58, 59, then 57 again. I wonder if the ability to count to 100 is no longer a desirable skill to the DMV.
Finally, he got his permit. Now the scary stuff starts.


my sig

No comments: