Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Famous People I Have Touched

You know the song 1985 by Bowling For Soup? They sing, "thought she’d get a hand on a member of Duran Duran". Remember when it was a big deal to 'touch' someone famous?
Here is my list of famous people I have touched.

Paul Rodriguez - Ghost bar in Vegas
Creed - Southside
Jimmy Carter
Papa Roach
Mike Love - Beach Boys
Bruce Johnston - Beach Boys, he took a pic of me and my friend at a Beach boys concert, twice.
John Stamos - I have a drumstick he used when he played with the Beach Boys.
Bo Bice
Peter Erskin - Drummer - Weather Report
Steve Smith - Drummer - Journey
Pat Monahan - Train
Jimmy Stafford - Train - He gave me a guitar pick.
Shawn Pelton - Drummer - Sheryl Crow
Nanai Mamoura - Marimba Player
Ed Shaughnessy - Drummer - Doc Severinsen, Tonight Show Band
Gregg Bissonette - Drummer - David Lee Roth
Tony Royster Jr. - Drummer
Amy Tan
Nicholas Sparks
Winston Groom
Lewis Grizzard
Pat Conroy
David Mattingly
Mark Childress
Robert McCammon
Homer Hickman
Charles Dryden - Tuskegee Airman
Charles Barkley
Remo D. Belli - Remo Drumheads
Vic Firth - Famous maker of Drumsticks
Chris Lamb - New York Philharmonic, He is originally from Buffalo and he said my hot wings were "The Best!"

No comments: