Monday, March 30, 2009

It's Spring!



I love this time of year! It's a teeny bit of nice weather those of us in Alabama call Spring! Pretty soon, the humidity will be unbearable and it will be 100 degrees in the shade.

We spent Saturday over at the house of a dear friend, Otis. We grilled ribeyes, I made my famous twice-baked potatoes and we chilled by the lake.

I helped Otis with his computer. Funny how people who work with computers ALL DAY can be in need of help at home! He had so much adware and malware it wasn't even funny.

I downloaded him some new tunes, (he has Poison and Elvis on the same CDs!) I think I got him caught up to 2006, maybe 2007!

Here's to Spring! It will only be here another week or so!

my sig

3 comments:

coreymom40 said...

Sounds like it was a good day.

We watched movies all weekend. Too wet out Saturday, and just wasn't into all that wind yesterday.

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Too freaking cold here still...although the weekend looked somewhat promising.

E said...

I love Spring. Everything is blooming and the sun reminds us that it is still there.

P.S. You have the CUTEST french bulldog EVER! I am totally jealous.