Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

I just love it when a person perjures himself on the stand! During a court proceeding that is being recorded by a court recorder! Especially when there is digital proof to impeach them later, like in a trial?

Some people have a knack for recording and documenting EVERYTHING...maybe it's an OCD thing. I do it...

These are the clients attorneys love!

The plaintiff lies, and out comes documentation to prove otherwise...

And remember this blogfans...perjury is a crime. And, it really makes you look like a loser...or someone who isn't smart enough to know better.

So, my advice to everyone...tell the truth under oath, and save those incriminating pictures and emails. It makes attorneys happy!

Cheers!

my sig

2 comments:

Heather said...

Well, it sounds like the hearing went well for you then... :)

I've been thinking of you and hoping it was a good day!

Terri said...

Must.Know.Details!