Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Twisted Humor

Ok, now, you have to see the humor in this.

The oldest boy, who is heading to college next week ACK!, was sitting in the kitchen eating some chicken fingers that I had popped in the toaster oven for him. He was re-telling a conversation that he and a few other newly graduated friends had just had.

"Man, we are going to have to start DOING STUFF for OURSELVES."

"Yeah, our moms are not going to be around to do our laundry and buy groceries and cook us stuff."

My son, has always referred to the "robot" who cleaned his room while he was in Pre-School. "mom, did the "robot" clean my room today?" He was 3.

Now, there is the "Food Fairy" and the "Laundry Fairy". Food magically appears in the fridge and in the cabinets when they start to look bare. And somehow, the clothes magically travel from the dirty hamper to the washer, dryer and appear folded in the drawers and hung up in the closets!

Anyway, it was fun...then he bit into a bone in the Banquet chicken fingers. A NICE size bone, about an inch long and POINTY.

I told him that I was going to document it and send the info to the company.

I pulled out a ruler from the 'junk' drawer so they would have a size comparison in the pics I was taking with my NEW Pentax! And I laughed out loud when I read the print on the ruler.

Here is the pic!
my sig

No comments: