Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wal-Mart Shopping

I found myself a very long way from home today with an hour and a half to kill. I decided to do some Wal-Mart shopping and luckily, I had all my coupons with me. You know what bugs me? STUPID.

I was watching Comedy Central last night...Because my boys had left the TV on that channel. There was a comedian on, he said "be careful when you marry cause STUPID is FOREVER." Of course, I wish I had learned this tidbit when I married the first time in 1988 but . Anyway.

I guess I could label this post "STUPID"

Here is my conversation with the Wal-Mart cashier.

Her - "We don't take internet coupons."
Me - "Yes, you do, it says so on Wal-Mart.com"
Her - "Well, we don't take them at THIS Wal-Mart."
Me - "Yeah, well, you HAVE TO."

This prompted calling one of the managers over who correctly scanned my $14.50 in coupons.

Empowered Shopping....that is what we strive for! I just wish I hadn't left my printout of Wal-Mart's Coupon Policy IN THE CAR!
my sig

No comments: