Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Did I just do that?

I came in from class...tired...and distracted. I almost ran over a possum in my subdivision. I HATE possums and I can't believe I actually swerved. But I am nice that way. Not too long ago, we had a possum who would come up on the deck and try to chew through my grill and smoker covers. (and succeeded in chewing big holes in them) I set a trap, and released him somewhere else.

The Oldest Boy nicknamed him "Jimmy the Armacoon" (cross between a possum and an armadillo). Here is the video of setting him free.



Anyway, back to my original story...

Okay, sometimes after I do something, I step back and take a look. Did that really just happen?

I am tired. I sat down on the sofa. I realized that my cell phone was in the car...almost dead. The Youngest Boy is in the Bat Cave and I look around and there are no house phones in reach...(to call Bat Boy and ask him to get my phone).

Here is the dilemma. Do I get off the sofa and go downstairs and get my phone? Do I get off the sofa and open the basement door and yell down to Bat Boy..."get my phone please?" OR, do I go to the T-Mobile website and send the Youngest Boy a text message asking him to bring my my phone?

DING! DING!! DING We have a winner!

And it actually WORKED!

my sig

No comments: