Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bruno's Gas Tokens

Bruno's has a promotion going on right now for free GAS! Every time you spend $50, you will get a Gas Token (Catalina). Collect 8 of these and you will receive a $25 gas card.

I try not to shop at Bruno's because their prices tend to be higher on regular items. I usually shop the sales which can be quite good!

This morning I set out to see if it was $50 final cash out of pocket, or $50 before coupons.

My total was $54 before coupons. After coupons it was $42. The register spit out my Catalina. This gives me more of an incentive to shop there with my coupons. They also double up to 50 cents.

Bummer, I forgot to pick up my Sunday paper. My brain is always fried for about a week after finals.

Grades so far:
Criminal Procedure B
How To Start a Law Practice B
Corporations - who knows, I still know nothing, nor care about Corporations. Professor said we have to wait til grades are mailed.


my sig

No comments: