Sunday, August 31, 2008

War Eagle!

The Oldest Boy is coming home from Auburn today. It's the first time he has been back since Aug 7th. It's really strange not having him around.

I would like to believe that he is coming home to visit with me cause he misses me...I think I will tell myself that. But I know the truth in my heart...he needs a wireless card for his computer and he is probably out of food. There will probably be scads of laundry to be done too.

But hey, I will take whatever I can get!

I can't wait to hear about the game last night. His first appearance in the Auburn Band in front of 87,000 people! I bet it was incredible!



Wow!



His graduation balloon is still hanging around. I sometimes expect to come in and see little flecks of balloon falling off to expose a mylar skeleton!

Oooh, I see that nasty wallpaper border in the picture. Remembering that I have paint in the basement that I got with my $10 off $25 Lowe's coupon. I'll get right on that!

See those three wine thingys hanging over the window? The last one on the right was the one I was hanging when the chair broke, (I didn't think those little rung things on the bottom were THAT important!) and crushed my heel. Now looking back at it, me just sticking the rungs back in the holes without gluing them when they fell out was NOT the smartest thing I ever did. The BatFoot has a plate and 9 screws in it.

Here is my public service announcement for the Holiday Weekend. Always use a step ladder. I have one on every level of the house now.


my sig

No comments: