Saturday, November 1, 2008

The cats are eating the zombie hair

Well, they are. We brought all the Halloween decorations inside but they haven't been put up yet.

For some reason the cats have decided that the fake hair on the Zombie heads are yummy. Do I really have to buy them decent cat food at this point???

I promised some pics of the house for Halloween. Here they are. I wish I had a video to go along with it but the Youngest Boy bogarted my video capture thingy right after I bought it and I can't find all the stuff that goes with it.

We put one of the amps we have in the window and play creepy sounds and music on Halloween.

All of the kids said our house was the best of the houses they had been to. So, that prompted me to go to Wal-Mart this morning for a few things we 'needed'.

I thought my buggy looked so funny when I got to the car, I took a pic.



See the little man in the buggy? The look on his face? That is the exact same face Mr. Twisted made when he saw the new stuff. But honestly, the decorations on the house were 'bottom heavy', we needed some window stuff at the top right?








my sig

3 comments:

Heather said...

We don't have any zombies for our kitty to chomp on, but our last cat used to have a passion for tinsel and Easter basket grass... Made for some interesting discoveries in the barf-n-litter-box areas. Hoping you don't find any Zombie Hairballs - possibly, your cats don't have the ridiculously delicate constitution of our dearly departed feline.

Love the new decor here - it's making me want some cranberry sauce for breakfast! (That is an improvement over yesterday, when all I wanted was leftover candy. Oh, who am I kidding - I still want leftover candy!)

Jodi said...

OMG! Your house ROCKS! It came out awesome.

Boy, you really do love Halloween!

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Such really nice Halloween decorations!