Thursday, October 23, 2008

Come over to the Dark Side

So, Auburn lost...again. Go figure.

So Mr. Twisted said...after the bloodbath...

"What's the deal with Auburn?"

*sigh*

"Maybe it's time that you woke up and came over to the light. I know that you really bleed Crimson and White."

*sigh* (again)

"I am not coming over to the Dark Side...say what you want, Paul "Bear" Bryant made a deal with the Devil."

Does anyone have the Devil on Speed Dial? Tubbs needs to be fired and Satan needs to give us a new Head Coach....like he gave Alabama Saban.

my sig

4 comments:

Legal Diva said...

Mr. Diva bleeds Crimson. We had a rough few years... he finally feels like he can enjoy football again. I grew up by Notre Dame and never thought I could be an Alabama fan- but it grew on me. You could try it- you might enjoy it!

Twisted Lisa said...

GASP!

Unknown said...

My ex is a Tennessee fan... it brings me great joy right now.

Legal Diva said...

I got nothin for equity- we haven't had to take it yet. Unfortunately, I understand the prof problem completely. In civpro we get questions that are purposely written to confuse us- he admitted that! WTF kind of person does that!?!? So unkind...

and your verification elves are laughing at me- my word is placiass. Placate my ass? What?