Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Whew!

I feel better, my Blog is back.

I did a template upgrade, I mean..why not if I had to do everything ALL OVER AGAIN?

I am still tweaking and adding. I don't have all my awards back up or all the blogs I read. But I am hoping that it will not be long before I am as cluttered and unorganized as always.

I have upgraded to Firefox 3, I have all of my bookmarks back, and my favicon is working although not as sharp an image as the one I had before...could use some work but hey, I am just happy to be back.

Enjoy and let me know if I am missing anything important.

Thanks for all the help guys, I love my computer because my friends live in it!




my sig

8 comments:

Jodi said...

Glad you are up & running. You'll be back with everything you are missing before long!

Yay! It is Wednesday! I can't wait till this week is over.

Heather said...

Yay! I'm glad it is fixed!

I dare not tell you that I don't see any favicon, dare I?

Nope, I'm not going to tell you, since that was the kiss of doom the last time I mentioned it. Just gonna keep my big mouth shut this time.

Loving the Halloween theme. That zombie episode from way back on South Park is one of my all-time favorites!

Cheers!

Legal Diva said...

You are so smart! Fixing your page all fancy and halloween-ish. I am jealous. I have exams in about a week and no time for such fun. :(

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you 'think' you have things back up and running. It looks like it to me.

If you need to ping me for emergency action, you should shoot me an email through the contact form on my blog (best way). I am still new to twitter and don't get to it everyday.

Cheers!

Jennifer said...

Love the new look!!!!!

Suzanne said...

What a pain in the @$& all that was. Hopefully it will be the catalyst to some great changes, like the theme, and will feel worth it.

P.S. I love the "my friends" graphic. I'm gonna keep a copy for myself...any objection, please speak now.

Twisted Lisa said...

No objection, I stole it from Facebook!

Suzanne said...

Gracias!

P.S. My word verification was "anainess". I thought it was funny. :-P