Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I have a FAN!


Thanks Tenakim! She likes me, she really likes me! She gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award! She wants to know why I was invited to be on the Dr. Phil Show. (I am still ticked that I couldn't go) I will have to blog about that later.

The Kreative Blogger Award requires that you list 6 things that make you happy and pass it on to 6 other bloggers.

1. My family makes me happy.
2. Karma makes me happy, cause 'what goes around, comes around'.
3. Vodka...nuff said
4. New electronics...
5. My Bat Cave
6. Halloween

I see that my list makes me look shallow...but all I need is #1.

Thanks Tenakim.

Now I get to hand this over to 6 Bloggers:

1. TheDailyBlonde
Cause she is such a great, sexy, single mom who makes me laugh.
2. The Reasonable Person Cause she is twisted for being a Mom in Law School, like me.
3. BusyDadBlog Cause great dads are cool.
4. My real life BFF Terri cause she makes me laugh, every day.
5. Jodi Cause she gets me.
6. The Offended Blogger
Cause she says things so I don't have to.

my sig

5 comments:

Terri said...

I can answer Tenakim's question, but I won't.....it's part of the FD Code.

t said...

AWWW! You did make my day! I am going to put this on my blog today and revel in it. You're awesome!!

I think I'm going to be posting about 10 blogs today...ha ha

Chelle Blögger said...

Awww! Thank you so much! I will put it up on the mantle. :D

BusyDad said...

HEY, thank you Lisa! And it's even spelled in a cool kick ass way with a K. I agree on the happiness inducing qualities of vodka.

Jodi said...

AWWWWWWW Thank you Lisa!!!! I love it!! I am honored and thankful!!

Yes, I do get you! Luckily, you get me too :)

I will put this up and repost! I really appreciate this!! ♥

Jodi