Friday, October 24, 2008

Troll Showdown

I knew it, the Word Verification Trolls are screwing with me. Looking at the comments of my readers, they are here to wreck havoc among us.

Today, we had a showdown.

I was about to post a comment on a blog and they started playing with me.



Me: "I knew it, you are just hateful Trolls. What is wrong with you?"



Me: "I don't care...my Youngest Boy has it too, it's no excuse."



Me: "What? Are you calling me FAT?"



Me: "I have a FAT FANNY? Game on TROLLS!"



Me: "THAT is NOT any better!"



Me: "I knew it! You are nasty little Trolls! Did you think that was funny?"



Me: "You are sad little Trolls."



Me: "Okay, now you are staring to piss me off!"



Me: "I am NO REDNECK, but I will OPEN UP A CAN OF WHOOP ASS for YOU!"



Me: "Damn Skippy you made a mistake...you have messed with the wrong person."



Me: "You bet I'm Hot but sucking up will get you no where."



Me: :You betcha...I am going to tweet to everyone how evil you Trolls are....YOU'RE GOING DOWN!"

my sig

4 comments:

Jodi said...

They are just word verification bastards I'm convinced. I had a funny one the other day & I said to myself - 'I have to tell Lisa', and my being forgetful, forgot what it was.

Hope you have a great weekend. Beware of the WV Trolls.

By the way, this one below says
"minter"

Funny because that is one of my friend's last names. They are getting inside my head now! LOL!

Heather said...

I am sorry, I can't sympathize with your WV Troll issue because I have a much greater blogging-related problem: MY FAVICON HAS VANISHED!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't even have time to fix it until later today, sob sob!

Must scrounge around and look for an appropriate sacrifice to the blogging gods.............

Twisted Lisa said...

Heather, whatever you do, DON'T PANIC. The Blog Gods can sense your fear.

I know how to fix it....whatever you do....DON'T START MUCKING WITH IT!!!! The minute they know you are in there...things start happening! You have to get in and get OUT!

I will help...but you have to remain calm.

Jennifer said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I am laughing so frickin hard right now. I swear the word verification elves are cussing at me sometimes. Dammit the little trolls. This one says..........ousso........???