Monday, October 6, 2008

Phone Call

The Oldest Boy just called me. I almost fell down from the shock. I haven't heard from him in a while.

He called to see how things were going...

Him: So, what is that Blue thing you keep sending me pictures of to my phone?
Me: His name is Blue, he's my new bear, your brother won him for me at the fair.
Him: Oh...
Me: You would already know that if you read my blog...
Him: Yeah...
Me: I even made myself this cute little Favicon so my bookmark will look pretty on your toolbar.
Him: Yeah...(little laugh)
Me: Coming home anytime soon?
Him: Maybe...soon...
Me: Okay, so what do you really want?
Him: Just to check in...
Me: UmHmmm...
Him: Well, yeah, can I use the credit card to order something off the internet?

Busted. But I still love him!

my sig

5 comments:

Anna Lefler said...

Oh, man...I remember making those phone calls. (A loooong time ago.) Great post!

Jodi said...

That so sounds like my nephew calling my sister from college. LOL!

BacktoBarnwell said...

Well, at least he hasn't pulled a backtobarnwell and just quit going to classes. And then, tell mom and dad about it on Xmas, after all the presents were received. I know I know, I'm bad.

Heather said...

Wait - I don't see your favicon! I just have that boring, old, orange-n-white B!

Hmmmm, is my Firefox ripping me off here? GRRR!

Ooooh, another kickass Scrabble word verification combo: zcvzbsho!

Twisted Lisa said...

Grrrr, my favicon USED to work, now it doesn't...what's up with that???