Saturday, October 4, 2008

SEC Football and Beer in the Morning

I have never really been tailgating but today I got to tailgate in Tuscaloosa Alabama.

It's like you have gone to another country, only everyone speaks southern. I smoked some ribs yesterday and we re-heated them on a small gas grill. This may be 'cheating' in the world of tailgating but they were really really good. I gave some to our tailgating neighbors and they said they were going to have to try it next time!

Kentucky didn't win but Alabama didn't pummel us either. I decided that I can like any situation where it's acceptable to drink at 10am!





my sig

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Drinking at 10am..I suddenly feel the urge to start watching football. LOL!!

I live close to the IZOD center (formally Continental Arena) in NJ and tailgating is huge there. So huge that they recently cut the tailgating time by 2hrs for fears of people drinking for too long of a time. I think where there is a will, there is a way and people will just drink more in a shorter period of time which could be worse.

Glad you are having fun and unwinding from your busy course overload.