Monday, October 27, 2008

This post is rated R, or at least PG13...14...maybe 15.

Mr. Twisted and I have a joke. It's about the remote control to the TV/CableBox DVR.

We call it "The Penis"

Gasp...yes I know...but before you click on your next Blog, please let me explain.

You all know that the remote control is the symbolic phallus of everyone's household. Whoever holds it holds all the power, like in the Real World.

I had the 'penis' and then Mr. Twisted came home and wanted it. He asked, "Do we have any movies to watch?"

Of course we do, Blockbuster online is the BOMB! I returned a movie I got in the mail for Forgetting Sarah Marshall at the local store.





HappyHourSue said it was hysterical.

Conversation:

Me: Let's watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall. HappyHourSue said it was hysterical.
Mr. Twisted: Oh, by all means, let's get our movie recommendations from your Twit Friends.
Me: Uh Yeah, cause they like are the funniest people on Earth!

In the first 3 minutes of the movie, there was nakedness. And not gurl nakedness, it was BOY nakedness!

HappyHourSue ROCKS! I don't have the 'penis' but I made Mr. Twisted watch one! LOL!

my sig

5 comments:

Sue Wilkey said...

OMG how funny was that scene- she keeps trying to get him to get dressed.

And when the hotel girl says there's a report of a woman crying hysterically...so many great lines.

Hope you liked it - thanks for the shout out!

Legal Diva said...

That is hilarious! I may have to try to get Husband to watch that one!

Jodi said...

ROTFLMAO...you made him watch a penis..too funny Lisa. I so totally agree with you Blockbuster online ROCKS. With tax it is under 10 bucks and we get to see 4 or 5 movies a month. People pay $20 a pop for 2 to see one movie and I pay half of that for unlimited a month. What, we have to wait about 3 months? We just saw 27 Dresses, What Happens In Vegas, and Baby Mama. I have Made of Honor being shipped out. Forgetting Sarah Marshall is next.

The beauty of it is this, I rent all the chick flicks and he is forced to watch it. It is payback for all the wrestling I have to endure.

Heather said...

I'm more of a Red Box girl these days, myself...

We're also woefully behind in our "recent-ish movie" viewing. We just saw Indy 4 like two weeks ago.

Gonna have to add this one to the line-up!

vanillasugarblog said...

I can't remember the last time I watched a movie in my DVD player. Soundsgood though.